The expert team at Northwest Dental Group offers fast care when you’re hurting. Call us now at (507) 710-3616 for Rochester emergency dental care, and you’ll be seen the same day. Here’s how we will help you:
- Assess the condition of your mouth and stop your pain, offering you dental sedation if needed
- Tend to your most urgent dental concern to prevent further damage to your smile
- Advise you on any needed repair to restore your smile and your bite
- Answer any questions you have about your emergency situation and educate you on how to prevent future dental emergencies
For same-day help, call us now at (507) 710-3616. For emergencies outside of business hours, we have an answering service that will route your call to our on-call doctor – you’ll hear back from us quickly!
Relax With Our Sedation Options
Many of our patients suffer with dental anxiety, and a dental crisis can make that anxiety even worse. That’s why we offer you three great sedation options, one of which will surely work to alleviate your dental fear and help you relax. Your choices include:
- Inhaled sedation with laughing gas that will help you feel relaxed and tingly all over
- Pre-op sedation with an FDA-approved pill we give you here in the office
- Oral conscious sedation with a stronger pill we’ll prescribe for you ahead of time
We Offer Help for Many Kinds of Dental Disasters
Over the years, our veteran team of dentists has helped our patients with every kind of dental emergency imaginable. Below are just a few of the urgent dental needs we routinely treat:
- Toothache – Depending on your situation, we offer tooth fillings, root canal treatment, and tooth extraction.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – We’ll try to save your tooth if possible. If not, we can replace it with a bridge or dental implant and crown.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – We offer dental crowns using high-quality materials. A dental veneer can also be used for tooth repair.
- Loose Crown – We’ll either reattach your loose crown or make you a new one right here in our office.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family