Rochester, MN Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Us Transform Your Smile
Family photos are an important part of your memories, so you’ll want your smile to look great in them. Don’t let cosmetic flaws keep you from smiling in photos! Your cosmetic dentist in Rochester will give you a smile you won’t mind showing off.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Brighten a dingy smile
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Hide imperfections like chips and stubborn stains
- Make short teeth look longer
- Correct the appearance of an imperfect gumline
Our team at Northwest Dental Group is happy to help you plan a complete smile makeover. You can combine cosmetic dentistry procedures and/or restorative dentistry procedures to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Call (507) 203-2332 today to schedule a consultation with one of our Rochester, MN cosmetic dentists.
Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers or Tooth Bonding
Many of us have smile flaws like chips, gaps, stains, and misshapen teeth. We offer two cosmetic dental treatments that can conceal them:
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front surface of your teeth, these thin “shells” of toothlike material are a beautiful and durable way to hide imperfections. We offer several kinds of veneers, so you can select the one that will work best for your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is another option for hiding flaws. Though not as versatile or as long-lasting as veneers, applying tooth-colored resin to your teeth is less costly and can often be completed in a single visit.
Change what you don’t like about your smile with these cosmetic dentistry solutions:
- Invisalign® Orthodontics – Straighten your smile with transparent aligners instead of metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your smile with a treatment in our office, or enjoy the convenience of take-home treatments. Professional-strength products are used for both, so your results are whiter than what you’ll get from over-the-counter whitening.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure exposes more tooth surface so short teeth look longer. We also sometimes use it to make it easier to place restorations like veneers or crowns.
- Gum Reshaping and Contouring – If your smile looks too “gummy,” our dentists will remove enough gum tissue to give you a more attractive ratio of teeth to gums.
They were so kind!!-Jennifer F.
Schedule your next dental appointment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group