Rochester, MN Sedation Dentistry Options
Ease Your Anxiety & Get the Quality Dental Care You Need
Our calm office atmosphere and comfort options like blankets are enough to relax many people during their dental appointments. However, others may need more to ease the tension they feel. If you’re nervous about any treatment you receive at our office, ask about our dental sedation options in Rochester.
With our dental sedation, you can:
- Receive your treatment with no worries about discomfort
- Stay relaxed during lengthy procedures
- Lessen your anxiety about future dental appointments
- Choose the right level of relaxation from multiple options
- Make it easier to receive treatment if you have sensitive teeth or gums or a strong gag reflex
To hear more about our Rochester, MN sedation dentistry options, call (507) 203-2332. Whether you are undergoing a tooth extraction or are simply a bit nervous about a dental exam, we’ll help you find the right kind of sedation.
At our office, your choices for sedation range from “laughing gas” that can be used even with children to methods that leave you completely unaware of your surroundings. No matter which kind of sedation you choose, it will be administered by our experienced staff, and you’ll be closely monitored throughout your procedure.
Your choices include:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, you breathe this in through a small mask. The mild euphoria you’ll feel is enough to relax you for many procedures. Since this is our mildest form of sedation, even young children can receive it.
- Pre-Op Sedative – If you are worried about having a root canal or similar procedure, we can give you a safe prescription pill right before your treatment.
- Oral Sedation – We can give you a pill that you’ll take at home before your appointment for a stronger level of relaxation than a pre-op sedative. You’ll arrive already relaxed and stay that way throughout your procedure.
We’ll help you make an informed decision by discussing each method with you and answering all your questions. Our team will also make sure you know how the sedation process works so you can plan accordingly. With some methods, for example, you’ll need to arrange transportation as you’ll be groggy after your procedure.
I had a very good experience at Northwest Dental. All the staff I encountered were so nice and competent. It is a very calm atmosphere.-Russ & Mary Jo Arndt
Schedule your next dental appointment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group