Rochester Dental Implants
Helping Smiles Look & Feel Great Again
Northwest Dental Group is proud to offer our patients throughout Rochester beautiful, long-lasting, and high-quality dental implant solutions. We offer a variety of implant solutions—from full-mouth reconstruction to a single, mini dental implant, and everything in between—our skilled professionals have you covered. Unlike some dentists, we are capable of both placing and restoring implants, so you can receive all of your dental treatments in one place.
Call (507) 203-2332 for more information about our dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants can replace one tooth, several teeth, and even a complete arch. The implant’s post is made of titanium and is surgically screwed into the jawbone for lasting results.
5 benefits to receiving our high-quality dental implants:
- Improves overall oral health
- Restores your ability to chew and speak normally
- Custom-created for a comfortable fit
- Halts jawbone loss and improves facial features
- Boosts confidence by restoring gaps in your smile
Our team at Northwest Dental Group takes your comfort and oral health seriously, so we perform a detailed evaluation of your mouth before offering dental implants as an option. We might recommend further treatments prior to implants if, your gums are infected or damaged, or your bone structure has deteriorated to the point where it won’t provide a stable foundation for your implant.
However, if you do seem to be a good candidate for dental implants, we offer a versatile array of options, including:
- An implant topped with a dental crown for single tooth loss.
- Implants supported by a dental bridge to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Mini dental implants, for those who lack enough bone density in their jaw to support conventional posts.
- Implant-supported or implant-retained dentures to avoid the need for adhesive to keep your dentures in place.
- All-on-4 or All-on-6 dental implants for fixed, complete-arch replacement.
How Do I Care for Dental Implants?
It is important to take proper precautions when caring for your dental implants. Be sure to brush your teeth at least twice a day, using a toothbrush with soft bristles. Remember to floss regularly and use an interdental brush in order to clean hard-to-reach areas around your dental implants. Avoid biting or chewing on foods that could potentially damage your implants, such as nuts or hard candy.
Dental implants have a high success rate, and we do everything in our power to keep you comfortable throughout the procedure. We keep you informed throughout every stage of the process, so you know exactly what to expect before, during, and after you receive your new dental implant.
If I could give them 10 stars, I would in a heartbeat!-Dan J.
Schedule your next dental appointment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group