Northwest Dental Group has served Rochester, Byron, and the surrounding area for more than a half century. We are a five-year award-winning practice in search of a dedicated, professional, and driven (licensed/certified) dental assistant who can keep our examination rooms clean and organized and assist during patient procedures. We serve all demographics of the population, and we operate a busy office with a high level of traffic. The ideal candidate will be able to perform basic cleanings, take patient X-rays, and file and enter patient treatment plans and records.
- Prepare examination rooms and maintain a sterile and clean work environment
- Sterilize instruments and organizing equipment
- Assist in updating patient records
- Ability to perform dental cleanings and patient X-rays
- Assist doctors during patient procedures
- Educate patients on post-op instructions following procedures and the importance of maintaining their oral health
- Help make patients feel welcomed and relaxed
- Reviewing, entering, and filing corresponding office patient records
Our Company Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Medical and life insurance
- Work-life balance
- Continuing education allowance
- PTO and holiday pay
- Completion of dental assistant licensing program per state guidelines
- Understanding of dental instruments
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of computer software programs
- Exceptional at multitasking
- Great teamwork
- Outstanding, five-star patient care
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal history
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family