Get Your Smile Care From a Community-Minded Dentist Office in Rochester
Our dentists at Northwest Dental Group are committed to helping those who only have access to dental care through worthy organizations like these:
- Free Dental Day – Northwest Dental Group offers a day every fall to provide free dental services to support community members in need of dental care. Follow this link for more information.
- Quarterly Non-Profit Partners- Each quarter members of the Northwest Dental Group team make efforts to rais awareness and funds for a selected non-profit in the Rochester Area.
- Northwest Dental Group sponsors the following organizations: Paws and Claws, Jeremiah Program- Rochester, Rochester Patriots, Salvation Army, and Youth Sports in Rochester and Byron.
Our dentists at Northwest Dental Group are committed to helping those in our community through volunteering at the following organizations.
- Good Samaritan Clinic – This clinic provides medical and dental care for people who may need more assistance in covering costs. Dr. Katie Post formerly sat on its board of directors and all of Northwest Dental Group’s dentists regularly volunteer there.
- Donated Dental Services – This program, run through the Minnesota Dental Association, provides dental services for people who are disabled, elderly, or medically fragile and cannot afford dental care.
Do you want a dentist who shares your commitment to community involvement in Rochester? Call Northwest Dental Group at one of our locations: