Rochester Root Canals
Effective Treatment to Maintain Your Overall Dental Health
Getting a root canal has earned a scary reputation over the years, but the procedure really isn’t that bad. At Northwest Dental Group, our dentists use up-to-date technology called rotary endodontics that makes a root canal quicker and easier.
In addition to this modern technology, your Rochester root canal treatment will go smoothly with:
- Dentists who have lots of experience performing the procedure
- Effective local anesthesia
- Three kinds of sedation, if you’re nervous or worried about discomfort
- Same-day emergency care, so we can relieve your pain as quickly as possible
If you think you may need root canal therapy, call us ASAP at (507) 203-2332. Remember, our office opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m. most days.
Root Canal Therapy Is Quicker With Rotary Endodontics
While root canal procedures have traditionally been performed with manual tools, our dentists use electric hand tools called rotary endodontics.
These tools offer several advantages:
- They yield more predictable results
- They allow our dentists to complete your root canal more quickly
- They are smoother and quieter, so you won’t hear any “grinding” during your procedure
Stay Relaxed During Your Root Canal Treatment
As with any dental procedure, our compassionate team will make sure you feel no dental anxiety during your root canal.
Our caring team will offer you comfort options including:
- Soft pillows
- Cozy blankets
- Longer appointment times
If you’re still uneasy, Northwest Dental Group also offers dental sedation options: an oral sedative or laughing gas. Our dentists will help you choose the one that is right for you.
Stay Alert to Signs You May Need Root Canal Treatment
While a toothache can signal the infection inside your tooth that creates the need for a root canal procedure, you may notice these other signs too:
- A darkening of your tooth
- Sensitivity to hot or cold
- A lump or abscess on your gum near the tooth
For a comfortable root canal in Rochester, call (507) 203-2332 or schedule online.
This was about the best possible experience you could have at the dentist.-Jessica B.
Schedule your next dental appointment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
A Reason to smileWhat Makes us unique?
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group