While removing a tooth is never our first option at Northwest Dental Group, we sometimes need to perform a Rochester tooth extraction to keep a patient’s oral health in top form. If you need a tooth removed, here are some things you will enjoy about your care from our experienced dental team:
- Your choice of three relaxing sedation options to help you feel totally at ease
- Convenient office hours that fit your schedule – early morning and late afternoon appointments are available
- Comforting amenities like TVs, headphones, blankets, and pillows
- A compassionate staff that will take the time to answer any questions you have about your procedure
Don’t put up with a nagging toothache any longer! Call us in the morning, and we’ll get you in the same day: (507) 710-3616. We’re located at 2056 Superior Drive NW – just around the corner from Costco.
Enjoy Comfortable Tooth Removal
No one really likes the idea of having a tooth removed – not even the team at Northwest Dental Group. Although we offer several ways to replace a diseased or damaged tooth, keeping your natural tooth is almost always best.
However, if a tooth is too badly damaged to repair and it may put your healthy teeth and gums at risk, we’ll need to remove it. Don’t worry, though – our team is skilled at performing quick and comfortable tooth extractions.
We’ll offer you a warm blanket or soft pillow if you like, plus you can relax and take your mind off dental care by popping on a set of headphones and watching a favorite TV program while we work.
Plus, you’ll have your choice of soothing sedation options if you need a little extra help feeling comfortable. From mildest to deepest, your options include:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas
- Pre-op sedation from a pill that we will give you just before your procedure
- Oral conscious sedation from a prescription that our dentist will write for you beforehand
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
3 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family