Enjoy the Transformation of Dental Crowns & Bridges in Rochester
You don’t have to live with a broken smile. At Northwest Dental Group, we can make dental crowns and bridges in Rochester. Besides being beautiful and sturdy, our dental crowns and bridges will help you:
- Eat and enjoy any favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Improve your digestion through more complete chewing
- Smile with increased confidence in social and business settings
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Improve your oral health and help prevent overall health problems
- Talk more plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Appear younger and more attractive
Call us today at (507) 710-3616 and get a crown that restores your smile! You’ll find us at 2056 Superior Drive NW – just around the corner from Costco.
Repair Your Smile With a Crown or Bridge
Dental crowns and bridges are one of the most versatile dental restorations that we offer at Northwest Dental Group. With them, we can repair dental damage to a single tooth or replace several missing teeth. Our team of expert dentists is fully trained and each has years of experience restoring patients’ smiles.
When you trust us for your dental crown or bridge, you’ll have a variety of options depending on the condition of your mouth, your smile goals, and your budget. Your individual options could include:
- Crowns for Repair – We’ll make a crown to cover your damaged tooth or a tooth that has been repaired with a root canal.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This bridge will replace one or more missing teeth by anchoring on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant Crowns – We’ll place a dental implant in your jaw and, after a healing period, attach a sturdy crown to replace a missing tooth.
- Implant Bridges – This appliance anchors to two or more implants and will replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Inlays & Onlays – We’ll use these custom restorations if you don’t need an entire crown, but a standard filling won’t repair your tooth.
Relax With Your Choice of Sedation Options
Not only do we offer you cozy amenities like pillows, blankets, TVs, and headphones during your visit, we also make available dental sedation that will ensure your time with us goes smoothly. Our sedation options include:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will put you in a slightly euphoric state, and you’ll feel relaxed all over.
- Pre-Op Sedation – We’ll give you a small pill before your appointment to help you relax.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Our dentist will prescribe a pill for you to take before you arrive at our office.
Rochester dental crowns and bridges will restore your beautiful smile and make eating easier. Call us today at (507) 710-3616 to schedule your appointment with our dentist, or schedule online.
Real Reviews. Real Patients.Get to know us through our patients' experiences.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
Experience the Difference
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family