Northwest Dental Group has served Rochester, Byron, and the surrounding area for more than a half century. We are a five-year award-winning practice in search of a highly motivated, professional, and driven associate doctor to join our outstanding team. The ideal candidate for this position has the ability to care for a wide range of ages, is proficient in performing routine exams and complex dental procedures, and is committed to five-star quality patient care. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting-edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
- Diagnose and treat patients with appropriate services, including oral exams, extractions, root canals, crowns, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Prescribe medications to patients as needed.
- Communicate with your assistants and corresponding staff regarding patient treatment plans.
- Document all consultations, diagnoses, medications, and recommended treatments.
- Educate patients on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and any diagnoses and reasoning for recommended treatments.
Our Company Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Medical and life insurance
- Work-life balance
- Continuing education allowance
- PTO and holiday pay
- DDS or DMD required
- Valid license to practice dentistry
- Welcoming and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication – both written and oral
- Outstanding, five-star-quality patient care
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal history
Highly recommend Northwest Dental Group!-Sara F.
Schedule your next dental appointment adjustment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
- 4 Accessible Locations
- Advanced Dental Technology
- Relaxing Sedation Options
- Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group