Athletic Mouthguards in Rochester
Comfortable, Custom-Fit Protection
If you’ve ever used a boil-and-bite mouthguard purchased from a sporting goods store, you’ve probably been frustrated by the not-so-great fit. Don’t let that frustration stop you from protecting your teeth during sports. At Northwest Dental Group, we offer athletic mouthguards in Rochester that fit perfectly so they remain in your mouth no matter how intense the athletic action gets.
Our custom mouthguards:
- Are Made From Dental Impressions – We use digital scanning technology instead of messy goo to make impressions of your teeth, then use them to create your mouthguard. It feels great as soon as you put it in your mouth. No more struggling with a boil-and-bite process to modify the fit.
- Will Last a Long Time – Since our sports mouthguards are made from heavier plastic than store-bought mouthguards, they’ll hold up better.
- Can Be Customized for Your Sport – In addition to ensuring your mouthguard fits, our dentists will see that it provides the right amount of cushioning for your sport and even the position you play. Team colors may even be available!
Custom mouthguards help you avoid broken teeth and other dental emergencies.
Take Good Care of Your Custom Mouthguard for the Longest Wear
You or other athletes in your family could get hit with a stray ball or elbow anytime you play, even during practice. So it’s important to always wear your sports mouthguard whenever you’re on the field or court.
In addition, you should:
- Use toothpaste or soap and water to clean it
- Store it in a sturdy case with vents that allow air circulation
- Make sure your mouthguard is dry before storing it
- Avoid high temperatures, even hot water
- Keep it out of direct sunlight
- Bring it with you to your dental exams so we can ensure it’s still in good shape
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group