Count On Your Preventive Dentist in Rochester
Catch Problems in Early Stages
There’s no question that it’s best to find dental problems like cavities and gum disease in their early stages, when they are easiest to treat. A small cavity can be treated with a filling, while a larger one will require a dental crown or even a root canal. Your preventive dentist in Rochester will help keep your family’s minor dental issues from turning into larger problems. Our preventive dental care will:
- Help keep your teeth cavity-free
- Maintain your smile’s healthy appearance
- Improve your oral health and your overall health
- Make you less likely to experience stressful dental emergencies
Preventive Dentistry Services Keep Teeth Looking & Feeling Good
Because preventive dentistry services are so important to your oral health, we offer treatments for everything from keeping your teeth clean to protecting hard-to-clean back teeth from decay:
- Dental Exams – Regular exams are the foundation of great dental care. We use cutting-edge technology like digital X-rays and DIAGNOdent cavity detectors to identify potential problems that may need to be addressed.
- Dental Cleanings – Our cleanings remove bacteria-filled dental plaque from your teeth, even from areas that are tough to reach with your toothbrush at home.
- Cavity Prevention – We offer several treatments that help prevent tooth decay, including fluoride applications and clear dental sealants. Fluoride strengthens your enamel, and sealants help keep cavity-causing bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the top surfaces of your teeth.
- Nutritional Counseling – We’ll help you identify changes to your diet that will help keep your teeth in top shape.
- Teeth Fillings – If we find any cavities, we’ll repair them with dental fillings. Unlike some dentists, we offer many filling materials to ensure you’ll receive the one that works best. Options include tooth-colored composite, gold, amalgam, and zirconia.
- Mouth guards – A custom mouth guard will protect your teeth from damage during sports.
Our bundle includes a comprehensive exam and x-rays for $15 when patient pays for cleaning the same day. Offer can not be used with other discount plans, insurance, or other offers.
Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts, plans, or insurance. Valid for new patients only. Code 014000-2
At Northwest Dental Group, we use a holistic approach to preserve your smile. So our dentists may also recommend an oral appliance that prevents you from grinding your teeth in your sleep or one that stops your snoring so you’ll sleep more soundly.
To find out what your preventive dentist in Rochester can do for your smile, call our team today at (507) 203-2332. If you prefer, you can schedule online instead.
This was about the best possible experience you could have at the dentist.-Jessica B.
Schedule your next dental appointment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group