When your mouth is hurting and you can’t get comfortable, there’s no sense in continuing to suffer, especially when help is just a phone call away. Rely on Northwest Dental Group to give you same-day emergency dentistry in Rochester. You can count on our experienced team to:
- Listen to your needs and answer any questions you have
- Give you expert care to address your immediate concern
- Offer you a choice of sedation options to help you relax
- Make recommendations for other treatments needed to help prevent future emergencies
Our answering service answers after-hours calls and routes calls for emergency needs to a doctor right away, so you can expect a speedy response. Call the location nearest you by noon for a fast, same-day emergency appointment at one of our convenient locations.
If I could give them 10 stars, I would in a heartbeat!-Dan J.
Schedule your next dental appointment adjustment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
No matter what your emergency dental need is, our dentists can help. There’s not a problem out there that we haven’t had experience treating. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we see often, along with important steps to take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache – First rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply an ice pack or cold compress on the outside of your cheek to help with pain and swelling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Be careful not to touch the roots of the tooth. Retrieve it by the crown (white part) and place it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva. Be sure to bring it with you.
- Broken Tooth – Collect any broken pieces of tooth and bring them to your appointment. You can use ice to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Soft Tissue Injury – To stop any bleeding from your lips, cheek, tongue, or gums, apply a piece of gauze or a tea bag. If the bleeding doesn’t stop in a few minutes, go to the nearest emergency room.
- Loose Crown – Try to reattach the crown using a little dental cement or toothpaste applied on the inside surface. If it won’t go back on, be sure to bring it with you.
- 4 Accessible Locations
- Advanced Dental Technology
- Relaxing Sedation Options
- Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group