We Provide Quick Emergency Dentistry in Rochester
When your mouth is hurting and you can’t get comfortable, there’s no sense in continuing to suffer, especially when help is just a phone call away. Rely on Northwest Dental Group to give you same-day emergency dentistry in Rochester. You can count on our experienced team to:
- Listen to your needs and answer any questions you have
- Give you expert care to address your immediate concern
- Offer you a choice of sedation options to help you relax
- Make recommendations for other treatments needed to help prevent future emergencies
Our answering service answers after-hours calls and routes calls for emergency needs to a doctor right away, so you can expect a speedy response. Call the location nearest you by noon for a fast, same-day emergency appointment at one of our convenient locations.
Highly recommend Northwest Dental Group!-Sara F.
Schedule your next dental appointment adjustment with the exceptional care of Northwest Dental Group
Trust Your Smile to Our Team of Experts
No matter what your emergency dental need is, our dentists can help. There’s not a problem out there that we haven’t had experience treating. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we see often, along with important steps to take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache – First rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply an ice pack or cold compress on the outside of your cheek to help with pain and swelling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Be careful not to touch the roots of the tooth. Retrieve it by the crown (white part) and place it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva. Be sure to bring it with you.
- Broken Tooth – Collect any broken pieces of tooth and bring them to your appointment. You can use ice to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Soft Tissue Injury – To stop any bleeding from your lips, cheek, tongue, or gums, apply a piece of gauze or a tea bag. If the bleeding doesn’t stop in a few minutes, go to the nearest emergency room.
- Loose Crown – Try to reattach the crown using a little dental cement or toothpaste applied on the inside surface. If it won’t go back on, be sure to bring it with you.
Your Oral Well-Being
is Our Priority
- 4 Accessible Locations
- Advanced Dental Technology
- Relaxing Sedation Options
- Care for the Whole Family
Northwest Dental Group