If you have a diseased or damaged tooth that’s causing you pain, Northwest Dental Group can help. Our patients have come to rely on us for the most comfortable dental care possible, and our root canal procedures are no exception. A Rochester root canal can:
- Stop the nagging pain from your tooth so you feel better soon
- Avoid the need for extracting the tooth and having to replace it
- Restore your oral health and protect your other teeth
- Prepare your damaged tooth to receive a new dental crown
Enjoy Comfortable Root Canals From Our Experienced Team
Root canals have earned a bad reputation over the years – mistakenly, however. A Rochester root canal, especially in the skilled hands of the dentists at Northwest Dental Group, is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Plus, we use tools called rotary endodontics, which are superior to traditional manual tools for performing root canals. They:
- Allow for more predictable results
- Let our dentist complete your root canal treatment more quickly
- Are quieter and smoother than manual tools, so you won’t hear any unpleasant noise during your procedure
Finish Your Tooth Repair With a Crown
Our office works to make sure you get a complete, beautiful restoration that fully restores the function of your damaged tooth. We use high-quality materials that match the rest of your smile perfectly.
We’ll bond your new crown into place over your tooth that we’ve just repaired with a root canal procedure, and you’ll have a sturdy, healthy restoration. Best of all, we can secure your new crown so that it blends perfectly with the rest of your smile for a flawless look.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family