You owe it to yourself to ask about the best teeth replacement options available if you are missing one or more teeth. We’ve seen how dental implants in Byron are improving the lives of our patients.
- Restore your ability to bite and chew comfortably
- Prevent further tooth loss
- Let you speak naturally
- Rebuild your natural-looking smile
No matter how many teeth you need to replace, implants can be a long-term investment in your oral health. Call (507) 710-3670 to start by scheduling a consultation at Northwest Dental Group.
Explore Your Teeth Replacement Options
Dental restorations replace the visible parts of your teeth, but implants add strength and stability by replacing the roots of lost teeth. At our office, you have several implant options:
- Conventional Implants – If you are missing a single tooth, an implant can support a dental crown to fill the gap in your smile. Multiple implants can be used to support a dental bridge if you are missing more than one tooth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Smaller implants can do the same things as conventional implants, and they are often a better option for patients who have experienced bone loss in their jaw. We may recommend them to hold an unstable lower denture in place.
- Implant-Retained or Implant-Supported Dentures – With a series of implants, you can trust that your dentures will remain in place without denture adhesives.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 Implants – For people interested in implant-supported teeth, this can give you full support with fewer implants and allow you to get replacement teeth on the same day you get your implants.
Our sedation options can keep you relaxed and pain-free during your procedure, as can our comfort amenities like pillows, blankets, and TVs.
Save More Than Your Smile With Teeth Implants
Whether you need to replace one tooth or want a full-mouth reconstruction, you should ask how implants can help. Implants do more than hold your replacement teeth in place. They can prevent bone loss, which can change the shape of your face over time. Implants also restore the power of your bite, which is why you can feel confident eating all of your favorite foods again.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family