Rochester dental cleanings and exams are an essential part of your family’s oral health. That’s why we make sure your routine checkups at Northwest Dental Group are thorough. We work hard to make them pleasant, too, so your family will look forward to seeing our dentist twice a year for their cleaning and exam. We use the latest dental technology when we examine your family’s teeth. Our tools include:
- DIAGNOdent, a handheld tool that helps us detect cavities in their earliest stages.
- Digital X-rays, which produce clear digital images of your mouth and teeth. No waiting for film to develop!
- Digital panoramic X-rays, which offer a view of your entire mouth in a single image.
- Intraoral cameras, handheld cameras that let our dentists easily share images of your mouth with you as they work.
To schedule your biannual dental exams and dental cleanings, call Northwest Dental Group today at (507) 710-3616.
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Our New Patients
At Northwest Dental Group, we greet our new patients warmly at the front desk and give them an office tour. You will see the high-tech dental equipment we use, such as our digital X-ray machine. You will meet our caring staff and be given a welcome gift.
If you haven’t downloaded our new patient forms and filled them out prior to your appointment, you can do so before seeing our dentist.
You’ll Leave Your Cleaning & Exam With a Fresh Mouth
Dental cleanings and exams for new patients take roughly an hour and a half. Less time is required for returning patients. Here is what you can expect during your checkup:
- Examination of your mouth and teeth, accompanied by a discussion of any dental concerns
- Oral cancer screening
- Treatment of any urgent needs, such as severely decayed teeth
- Teeth cleaning, during which we remove plaque and tartar that can cause tooth decay
- Development of your treatment plan, which may include preventive dentistry treatments such as dental sealants or application of fluoride
- X-rays of your teeth
Keep up with your Rochester dental cleanings and exams for a healthy smile. Exams for kids under 3 are free! Call Northwest Dental Group today at (507) 710-3616 to schedule your next visit, or schedule online.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family