At Northwest Dental Group, we proudly serve patients from 1 to 101! Whether you’re a mom visiting with your baby or a baby boomer looking to mend your damaged teeth, you can count on a caring Rochester family dentist here to provide top-quality care for everyone. Here are a few reasons you will love our family dentistry:
- Convenient appointments that fit your family’s busy lifestyles – schedule first thing in the morning before school or work or late in the afternoon
- Advanced technology to make your treatment quick, comfortable, and accurate
- Three levels of dental sedation to make your visit as relaxed as possible
- A Dental Assistance Savings Plan that will keep more money in your pocket
Treat your family to exceptional dental care. Call us today at (507) 710-3616 to schedule appointments for everyone! We’re located at 2056 Superior Drive NW – just a short drive to Harriet Bishop Elementary and Rochester Catholic Schools.
We Offer Dental Services for All Ages
Northwest Dental Group has been around for more than 50 years. Some families have grown up with us! Our dentists offer comprehensive family dentistry, with services ranging from your child’s first dental visit to teeth replacement with dental implants or dentures.
We want to help you give your kids the information they need in an age-appropriate way. Dr. Post has even written a collection of books for children to help you prepare them for their upcoming dentist appointments!
Our practice offers a full range of family dentistry treatments for every stage of life, including:
- Preventive dentistry designed to keep your family’s teeth in top shape, with dental exams, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments.
- Cosmetic dentistry with dental veneers, teeth whitening, and other treatments to beautify your family’s smiles.
- Invisalign orthodontics to straighten your family’s teeth. Both teens and adults appreciate that Invisalign straightens teeth with clear plastic aligners, not metal wires and brackets.
- Full-mouth reconstruction to repair and replace all your damaged and missing teeth.
We Value Your Time
Just about every member of your family has a busy schedule. Even your kids have full slates of activities! So it can be tough to book dental appointments.
We offer extended hours to make it easier to squeeze in a visit with our dentist before work or after school. We’re open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Fridays, we’re open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Bring your whole crew to a caring Rochester family dentist at Northwest Dental Group! We’ll take the time to get to know you and give you the personalized care you deserve. Make an appointment today by calling (507) 710-3616. You can also schedule online.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family