Dental fear is no laughing matter. It is estimated that 30 to 40 million people in the U.S. avoid seeing the dentist out of fear. With that in mind, the team at Northwest Dental Group has designed our relaxed style of care especially for those patients who are nervous – we specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Rochester! Here’s what you’ll love about our care:
- Your choice from three fantastic sedation options to help you fully relax
- Our compassionate staff that will take time to answer all your questions
- A warm, inviting office environment with many comforting amenities
- Convenient early morning and evening office hours that make scheduling easy
Get the relaxing dental care you deserve! Call the team at Northwest Dental Group today at (507) 710-3616 to schedule your next dental visit. You’ll find us at 2056 Superior Drive NW – near Cinemagic theater.
We Offer Dental Sedation That Ensures a Pleasant Experience
Our dentists and staff members want to give you the best dental experience we can, so we offer you three distinct levels of sedation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about sedation or any other aspect of your care. Choose from:
- Inhaled sedation using mild laughing gas that’s safe enough even for children
- Pre-op sedation with a small pill we’ll give you once you get to our office
- Oral conscious sedation with a stronger pill that you’ll take before you arrive at the office
We’re Dedicated to Providing Stress-Free Dentistry
Outside of our sedation options, we think you’ll find that our dentist office is geared toward providing the most comfortable setting possible. We offer you all the following to relieve your dental fear:
- Longer appointment times so you never feel rushed or “processed”
- Complimentary refreshments in our waiting area
- Soft pillows and cozy blankets for touches of comfort
- TVs and headphones in each patient care room to help take your mind off dentistry
When you’re nervous about dentistry, turn to the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Rochester. Call us today at (507) 710-3616 to schedule your appointment, or use our online form to schedule online.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
3 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family