Sometimes people only need one cosmetic dental service to make the changes they want to see in their smiles. Other times, you may want to ask about getting a complete smile makeover in Byron. You can work with our dental professionals to:
- Straighten your smile
- Fix broken and cracked teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Whiten your smile
If you want a completely new smile, we recommend starting with an expert consultation at Northwest Dental Group. Together, we can design an efficient and cost-effective process for beautifying your smile. Call (507) 710-3670 to get started.
Remake Your Teeth With a Mix of Cosmetic Dentistry Services
For the smile makeover process, you may need to combine two or more treatments to transform your teeth. You may benefit from these services:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening can be done in our office or with a take-home kit. Either can remove deep stains from your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gum reshaping can remove excess gum tissue and redefine your gumline.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are a versatile service that fixes several flaws at the same time.
- Invisalign – This clear orthodontic option can straighten crooked smiles, close gaps, and correct bite issues without brackets or wires.
You also may want to consider restorative dentistry as part of your makeover. Dental implants can help you replace missing teeth, and beautiful dental crowns give you a great way to fix individual teeth that need repairs.
See Your Future Smile
If you aren’t sure you are ready to make a change, we can help you preview your future smile to help you decide. Using advanced technology, our digital simulator can show you how whitening, veneers, and other services could improve your smile. The Invisalign Outcome Simulator can show you how much straighter your teeth could be. We also can make a wax model of what your teeth could look like.
When you are ready to reinvent your smile, our team at Northwest Dental Group will be ready to help. To start your smile makeover in Byron, call (507) 710-3670 to make an appointment or schedule online.