At Northwest Dental Group, we are driven to perform the highest quality dental care to patients throughout Rochester and surrounding areas. We have over 50 years of experience serving our community, helping countless patients of all ages, smile brighter. We pair our extensive experience with the most advanced technologies available to deliver gentle, effective, and innovative dental care.
Our entire team of compassionate dentists and staff work hard to develop customized treatments to meet your unique goals, concerns, and dental history, for the best results possible.
Ready to start your journey toward a healthier smile? Call our team at (507) 203-2332 or fill out our short online form today!
- Cosmetic dentistry: Our dental team wants to help you smile with confidence, so we offer a wide array of cosmetic treatments, including Invisalign, teeth whitening, dental veneers, and total smile makeovers.
- Restorative dentistry: Disease, decay, and damage to your teeth or gums isn’t something you need to live with for the rest of your life. We offer a comprehensive list of restorative treatments, such as gum disease treatments, tooth extractions, root canals, dental crowns and bridges, dentures, dental implants, and full-mouth reconstructions.
- Family dentistry: From infants and teenagers to adults and the elderly, our team specializes in complete family general dentistry solutions. We work hard to make your child’s first visit to our office as welcoming and comfortable as possible.
- Preventative dentistry: One of the best ways to maintain the health and beauty of your smile is through regular dental cleanings and exams. We also help you maintain the structural integrity of your teeth through custom-made athletic mouthguards.
- Dental emergencies: Our compassionate team understands that knocked-out teeth or major mouth pain cannot wait. That is why we offer same-day appointments to help restore your oral health as soon as possible.
- Dental sedation treatments: We know that dental visits can be a nerve-racking experience. To ease your worries, we offer an array of sedation treatments.
- Sleep apnea treatments: Our team will custom make oral appliances to properly align your tongue and jaw to minimize the effects of sleep apnea.