Restorative Dentistry in Rochester
Count on Northwest Dental Group for Quality Care
Dental damage doesn’t just affect how your smile looks. It also impacts your ability to eat and even to speak so others can understand you. If you’re frustrated by missing or damaged teeth, your restorative dentist in Rochester can repair your smile.
We offer restorative dental care to:
- Replace a single tooth or many teeth
- Mend cracks or breaks in teeth
- Repair cavities to stop decay from spreading
- Remove painful infection from teeth
- Return your damaged gums to health
- Remove teeth that are too damaged to save
We make your smile restoration as comfortable as possible by using hassle-free digital technology instead of messy molding material to make impressions of your teeth.
No matter what kind of damage your teeth have suffered, we can help! Call us today at (507) 203-2332.
Choose from Many Restorative Dentistry Procedures
You’ll find a wide variety of restorative dentistry procedures to repair your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – Unlike some dentists, we offer both metal and metal-free fillings to ensure you’ll get the right restoration for your situation.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We repair damaged gums with a special deep cleaning treatment.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations may be the right option for large cavities.
- Root Canals– When a tooth is threatened by infection, our dentists can usually save it with a root canal. We use rotary endodontic technology for the quickest procedures possible.
- Tooth Extraction – If a tooth is just too damaged to save, we’ll remove it.
With or Without Implants, Finds Lots of Options to Replace Teeth
Whether you have a single missing tooth or a mouth of missing teeth, you can choose from many teeth replacement options:
- Dental Implants – You can restore implants with dental crowns, bridges, or even dentures. No matter which restoration is used, your smile will have a natural appearance and full function.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. To avoid drilling into healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dentures – Your choices include full traditional dentures, partials, or implant-supported dentures.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
3 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family