Many people want a straighter smile, but almost no one likes the idea of spending years wearing metal braces. Fortunately, our team offers Invisalign in Rochester. While traditional braces use metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth, the Invisalign system uses transparent plastic aligners instead.
Compared to conventional braces, Invisalign aligners offer:
- An Inconspicuous Appearance – Since the aligners are made of clear plastic, many people won’t even be aware you’re wearing them. You needn’t worry about having a mouth full of metal at a big sales presentation or on a first date.
- Convenient Care – Since you can remove Invisalign aligners, it’s simple to keep them – and your teeth – clean. You’ll be able to easily remove food particles from your teeth with brushing and flossing. Aligners can also be removed for athletic activities, so you don’t have to worry about damage if you’re hit in the mouth during play.
- Dietary Freedom – Since aligners can be removed for meals, you can eat whatever you’d like with no worries about food getting stuck in wires. Eat anything you want, even a popcorn ball or corn-on-the-cob.
- Faster Treatment – The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is 12 months, which means potentially faster results than with braces.
- Less Dental Intervention – With Invisalign treatment, you’ll likely need fewer office visits so we can check your progress. Plus, there aren’t any uncomfortable adjustments! Normally, a quick checkup every four to six weeks is all that’s required.
Invisalign treatment is a popular cosmetic dentistry solution. Let our experienced dentists determine if it’s right for your smile! Call Northwest Dental Group today at (507) 203-2332 to schedule a consultation.
Trust Your Smile to an Experienced Invisalign Practice
Many dental practices offer Invisalign treatment. Yet not all are as experienced as Northwest Dental Group. As an Invisalign Premier Provider, we work with at least 50 patients every year. With their experience, our dentists design a treatment plan that will give you a straight smile with a minimum of hassle in as little time as possible. We also use an Invisalign Outcome Simulator, digital technology that not only helps us determine the length of your treatment but also lets you see what your new and improved smile will look like!
Your treatment starts with digital X-rays and impressions of your teeth. Instead of messy goo in your mouth to make impressions, we use digital technology. We send the information to a special lab that uses it to manufacture your custom-made orthodontic aligners.
You wear each set of aligners for one or two weeks, then move to the next set. Over time, they gently shift your teeth into straight alignment. Every month or so, you’ll visit our office so our dentists can monitor your treatment.
Invisalign for Teens Offers Special Features for Young People
We won’t normally recommend clear aligners for patients who don’t have all their permanent teeth. However, it is a good option for teenagers as well as adults. The Invisalign Teen system includes special features created for young users:
- Indicators – Aligners should be worn 20 to 22 hours a day for best results. Invisalign Teen aligners have indicators that remind teens when to change to new ones – and to help parents and dentists monitor wearing time.
- Free Aligner Replacement – With the Invisalign for Teens program, you can receive free aligners to replace lost ones.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
3 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family