Let Us Help You With Relieving Dental Anxiety in Rochester
If you’ve been avoiding dental visits out of anxiety, and even transferring your unease to other family members, we want to help! Our staff are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Rochester.
We’ll soothe your nerves with:
- A warm atmosphere with open spaces and lots of natural light
- Longer appointments, if you need more time to get comfortable
- Three kinds of dental sedation
- Comforts like pillows and blankets
- TVs and headphones to keep you entertained while we work
To schedule a stress-free dental exam or other appointment, call (507) 203-2332.
Schedule Your Appointments at Quiet Times
Some of our patients find it easier to relax if they can visit our office during less busy times. That’s easy to do with our convenient extended hours. We open at 7 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. most days. When you call to schedule, simply let us know and we’ll see that your appointment is at a quiet time.
Take the Stress Out of Payment With Convenient Options
Many people feel anxious about financing their dental treatment. We take much of the stress out of payment by offering many flexible options, including a Dental Assistance Savings Plan. Your payment choices include:
- Dental Delta Premier insurance
- Cash or check, with a 5 percent discount for paying with one of these methods on the day you receive your service
- Major credit cards
- Financing from CareCredit
- A Dental Assistance Savings Plan that helps you budget for your family’s dental care by paying a predictable monthly fee
Soothe Your Nerves With Sedation
Whether you choose laughing gas or a safe prescription medication, we can provide dental sedation to soothe your nerves. Your options include:
- Light sedation, with fast-acting laughing gas that you inhale through a small mask worn over your nose
- Heavier sedation, with either a prescription pill you take at our office right before your procedure or a heavier medication you’ll take at home prior to your appointment
If you need help with relieving dental anxiety in Rochester, call (507) 203-2332.
Real Reviews. Real Patients.Get to know us through our patients' experiences.
“All the staff there are genuinely caring”- Nikita S.
“They were so kind!!”- Jennifer F.
“I recently had two fillings fall out and my dentist at Northwest Dental Group did an amazing job!”- Ciara W.
Experience the Difference
4 Accessible Locations
Advanced Dental Technology
Relaxing Sedation Options
Care for the Whole Family